Monday, February 16, 2009
Helping out the Bushfire Victims
Now that I have finished my Vest, I have started making sqaures for the Friendship Blankets. I am knitting these on a diagonal, in the hopes that I wont get too bored with the straight knitting. At this stage my goal is to do 5 squares, as I am hoping that I won't get too bored with them.
I have started one square this morning, and have already done 10cm on it. It didn't take long at all, but as I will be continually increasing stitches, there is going to be more and more that I will need to knit. I am doing the first square in multi-coloured wool (blues, purples, pinks) and so far it's looking pretty funky!