Monday, November 21, 2011

Socks!

I finished my second pair of Jaywalkers over the weekend!!  I am loving them!!! I was actually a bit chilly yesterday, so I wore them around the house!!  I love the brightness of them.  I love how well the colours came through with the zig zag pattern, and hardly any pooling at all!!  I made these with Fibrewebs Original Sock yarn and they feel so great on!! I even got to use my new sock blockers for the first time!!  How great are they!?  I love how they really hold their shape after being blocked!


I have already cast on a pair of Nutkins - and so far I am loving the pattern.  I am using Ewe Give Me The Knits Sock Yarn and the fabric is turning out so great!!  Its quite thick, but is still stretchy.  The only issue I am having at the moment is the colour.  I am unsure if I like the pooling, although since I took the photo below, I think it is starting to grow on me a bit more and the longer it gets the more I think the colour is suiting it.


I have also managed to snap a photo of a swap project before I posted it off today, however I will have to blog about that after Christmas to avoid spoiling any surprises.

1 comment: