Monday, March 23, 2009

More Projects!

I just can't stop knitting!!

I have finished the Scoodie. I have put some pics in below.





I like this pattern so much, I am even making another one for my Aunt. Here is her Scoodie. This should be good for when she is in Scotland later on in the year. I am making it in the wool below.


I have also started working on a new vest! It's the Le Lapin Noir but I am making some changes to it:
* Turning it into a Vest
* Only having 3cm of ribbing
* Using different wool and needles


I am making it in Plum, Soft Plum and Almond:



I know I didnt want to have too many projexts going at once, but with this vest its just too hard to do it at work in my lunch break because I have over 30 bobbins of wool that I am currently using!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that Scoodie, may have to add it my queue as well!

    30 bobbins of wool? Oh my! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only just found that there are comments on my blog! lol sorry about the delay!

    I'll post a piccy up of the bobbins shortly :)

    ReplyDelete