Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's been a while...

So, it has been a while since I have updated this blog.  I realised this morning as I was updating my Ravelry projects page that I tend to write so much in my projects pages, that I may as well start blogging again.  Admittedly, I have the worst attention span, so expect 3-4 posts and then crickets, however the mood has struck and here I am... again.

I decided to give my blog a bit of a refurb, which I think is quite fun :)

So, what has been happening with me in my little knitting bubble... a lot actually!  I have multiple projects on the go at the moment and have had a few successful projects which I have been proud of.  The biggest one is probably my Circle of Life Blanket for Tory and Matt as a wedding present:



I also recently finished the Academia Cardigan as a test knit.  I made this in 4ply Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury - it was a lot of stocking stitch!  It was actually not too bad because there is a spine up the back.  I don't have any pics of this, because I felt my butt looked massive in the pics! haha!!




Well, I think that is enough for now, I really should get some work done!  I seem to be on a sock binge lately, with socks made for the boyfriend, dad and brother. Although I have finished one pair, and half-way through the second, I need to finish these and my brothers by the first week in July... Lot's more knitting coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment