I finished off my Maluka last night. It was fairly quick to get through the stocking stitch, although by the end I was so glad to be casting off as there were a lot of stitches.
The only modification I made was to take out the second knit row (on the WS), but instead cast off purl wise. that way I had a similar edge to the stocking stitch join to the edging.
I will be blocking it out tonight, so pics soon!
At about 11pm last night, I simply had to cast on another project, and after wearing my knitted socks from last year, I decided I had to make another pair. I really wanted to make a pair of Nine to Five's as Nettie is doing, however I couldnt find the yarn I wanted to use. However, I came across the very bright orange and pink yarn (right) which Carrie had dyed previously, so I have now cast on another pair of Jaywalkers. I have only done about 5 rows of ribbing, but I am loving them! Especially on this overcast day, they are definitely a bright spark!!